The Andhra Pradesh Legislature introduced year-round programme of school and college visits, exclusively for educational institutions. Through these visits, students from various schools and colleges can gain an insight into how the State Legislature functions, and will add to their understanding of Government and Politics. The visit will include guided tour of the AP Legislative Council and the AP Legislative Assembly.
To request for a visit, the head of the Institution will require to send a formal request on behalf of the Institution at the following address with details of the number of students and teachers likely to visit, and the preferred dates of visit. The Staff at the AP Legislature Secretariat will help with the planning and arrangement of the visit.
To request a visit, please write to...
AP Legislative Assembly
Andhra Pradesh Legislature
Velagapudi, Guntur District,
- Final Allocation of Employees of Legislature Secretariat to the State Legislatures of AP & TS
- Rajya Sabha Elections 2018 - Affidavits
- BAC Report
- Directions of the Hon'ble Speaker Bulletin No:2 dated 27/02/2018
- Constitution of Legislature Committees 2017-18
- Legislative Procedures
- Council of Ministers
- Parliament of India
- Governor's Address
- A.P. State Budget
- CAG Reports
- RTI Act
- Members Accommodation
- Interesting Facts
- Youth & Legislature
- Constitution of India
- Media Advisory Committee
- The Andhra Pradesh Reorganisation Act 2014